- Execute company sourcing and purchasing strategies.
- Work with suppliers, contract manufacturers and internal departments.
- Seek, develop and monitor suppliers and contract manufacturers from cost, quality and delivery.
- Perform the regular price negotiation to improve material margin.
- RFQ, Quote Table and Cost Table maintain to keep the cost correctly and timely.
- Ensure all vendor contracts are signed off and well execution.
- Material and finished goods cost down to achieve company objectives.
- Close communication with oversea team to make good planning of automotive demand.
- Convert the PR to PO and release to vendor / track delivery schedule.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience in supply chain management
- Work experience in Automotive, Antenna, Electronics or EMS industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility for Dept. KPI and win-win mentality