- Report to management on progress of mechanical projects
- Provide support to sales team for new designs with customers.
- Help work with production and operations to resolve issues and direct mechanical team to resolution of those items.
- Analyze test results and adjust design if needed
- Develop and test prototypes
- Design mechanical device projects
- Ensure designs meet legal guidelines and safety requirements
- Identify potential design improvements
- Knowledgeable in machining and fabrication processes and manufacturing
- Product validation and testing
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, and/or labor
- Work to improve and maintain existing products
- Manage and monitor each stage of a mechanical project, leveraging engineering tools (PDM/PLM/CAD etc)
- Drive continuous improvements in the Engineering processes through automation, process optimization and KPI reporting
- Effectively present proposals, status reports, and final project reports
- Assist with field and manufacturing problems
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree, Major in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience with deep experience in a ME role
- Proactive, Results Driven,
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Previous experience of working in a global organization
- Work experience in antenna, wireless industry focused on automotive, IoT, consumer electronics or Industrial application.
- Familiarity with injection molding, proficient in using AutoCAD 2D, Solidworks, Altium experience a bonus.
*Please provide and English Resume in your application