- Respond to customer queries to all customer queries within 4 hours.
- Follow up existing potential opportunities via email, chat and phone calls.
- Provide professional customer service to Taoglas APAC customers in a polite manner, patience and provide whatever customer support is needed in related to sales orders of after sales service.
- Master SAP system for everyday work activities
- Manage Customer Profile/Forecast/ Application for Credit/Customize Instruction requests.
- Actively liaise between Sales, Finance, Planning and Operations managing customer requests for orders and rescheduling.
- Actively liaise between planners, warehouse, and logistics to ensure correct information and feedback for on-time deliveries.
- Follow up and support finance regarding customer payments
- Convey key feedback from customers internally and trigger improvement plans
- Handle RMA cases and follow up internally to solve issues – Respond to Customers via online chat daily.
Qualifications and skills
- 2 years+ customer service experience
- Proven track record of delivering a high-quality customer service
- Strong experience using SAP
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to understand and translate customers’ needs.
- Flexible, team player
- Open to fast paced work environment and is results driven.
*Please provide and English Resume in your application